You can apply for the extension of your residence permit, which was granted to you for taking an examination for the recognition of your foreign professional qualification.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.