You can have your residence permit extended for the recognition of professional qualifications on the basis of an agreement by the Federal Employment Agency , if you meet certain requirements for this.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.