You can apply for the extension of your residence permit, which was issued to you for the recognition of your foreign professional qualification, if the maximum period of validity of two years has not yet been exhausted.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.