You can have your residence permit extended for the continuation of studies begun in another EU country before its period of validity expires if you meet certain requirements for this purpose

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.