If you have a residence permit to prepare for studies and the conditions for starting your studies are not yet present, you can apply for the extension of the residence permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.