You can have your residence permit for the purpose of school-based vocational training extended before it expires if you want to continue your school-based vocational training in Germany.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.