If you are a citizen of a third country and would like to attend a general education school in Germany, you can apply for a residence permit to attend school.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.