You can obtain a residence permit to carry out a qualification measure if you would like to work in Germany but your professional qualification has not yet been fully recognised by the competent authority in Germany.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.