As a person entitled to international protection, you can apply for a residence permit to continue a course of study you have begun in another EU country if you meet certain requirements.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.