If you want to study in Germany, you can get a residence permit for fulfilling conditions before starting full-time studies as well as for part-time studies, a study-preparatory language course or ein a study-preparatory internship receive.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.