You can obtain a residence permit for the recognition of your foreign professional qualification in order to compensate for the deficits in your professional qualification identified by the recognition office, including in the context of qualified employment in the desired profession.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.