EU and EEA citizens who have acquired a permanent right of residence can apply to the immigration authority for a certificate confirming the existence of this right.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.