If you would like to work during an ongoing asylum procedure and have already found an employer who would like to employ you, you can apply for an employment permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.