If you are a family member of an EU or EEA citizen and come from a third country, you will need a residence card for your further stay in Germany no later than three months after your entry.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.