If you are in possession of a residence permit for reasons of international law, humanitarian or political reasons, you can, under certain conditions, obtain an unlimited settlement permit after five years.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.