As a child born and/or raised in Germany, you can, under certain conditions, receive an independent (i.e. independent of your parents), unlimited right of residence (settlement permit) at the age of 16.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.