The employment of persons who work with foreign X-ray equipment or foreign interfering radiation sources and could be exposed to a dose higher than 1 mSv must be reported to the competent authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.