A personal identification number (SSR number) is required for entries in the Radiation Protection Register (SSR). You must apply for this number at the Federal Office for Radiation Protection.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)

Last update or date of publication