As a person authorized to conduct medical research, you must inform the Federal Office for Radiation Protection (BfS) about certain events concerning the use of radioactive substances and/or ionizing radiation on humans in the course of your research project.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)

Last update or date of publication