If you wish to manufacture devices containing radioactive substances or installations for the generation of ionising radiation which may be operated without a licence or notification, you may apply for a type approval.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety (BMU)

Last update or date of publication