You have divorced and then changed your family name? Then you must apply for a new identity card if you do not have a valid passport document with the new name.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.