If your identity card expires, you must apply for a new one if you are over 16 years old and do not have a valid passport document.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.