If your employees or the BA require a certificate of employment, you must send this to the BA. The same applies to a secondary income certificate if employees or persons working for you on a self-employed basis have applied for or are receiving current cash benefits.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication