If you, as an employer, would like to employ people who have not worked for at least 6 years or have only worked for a short period of time and have received citizen's allowance, you can apply to the Jobcenter for subsidies for wage costs.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.