If you as an employer would like to employ long-term unemployed people who have been unemployed for at least 2 years and are receiving unemployment benefit II ("Hartz IV") at the time of your application, you can apply for wage cost subsidies from the Jobcenter.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.