If you receive unemployment benefit II and would like to become self-employed or are already self-employed, your job centre can support you with necessary purchases of material goods and with free advice and training.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication