If you as a measure provider carry out measures for participation in working life for people with disabilities, you must pay the social insurance contributions. The Employment Agency or the Job Center will reimburse you for the social insurance contributions upon application.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication