If you need help in choosing a career or in reorienting yourself professionally, you can turn to the career counselling service of the Employment Agency.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs

Last update or date of publication