If you are unable to obtain a training place in a company, you can, under certain conditions, take part in extra-company vocational training with a measure provider.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication