As a person with disabilities, you may receive educational benefits to help cover your living expenses if you participate in certain educational activities.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs (BMAS)

Last update or date of publication