If you are a foreign employer that employs staff in Germany, you must give notification of this through the Minimum Wage Notification Portal. The same applies if you are a German employer employing foreign temporary workers.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.