If you wish to put an interference source into operation or make significant changes to its operation, you must first apply for a permit from the responsible radiation protection authority.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.