Do you want to operate an X-ray system in technical radiography for coarse structure analysis in materials testing or make changes to the operation? Then you must notify the competent authority for radiation protection and apply for a permit.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.