If you have indications that an occupational disease may be present, you have the option of reporting it to your employers' liability insurance association or accident insurance fund.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.