As a manufacturer or importer of cigarettes, roll-your-own tobacco and water pipe tobacco, you must print text image warnings on your cigarette and tobacco packaging. You can obtain the image files from the Federal Office of Consumer Protection and Food Safety.

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture

Last update or date of publication