You have a permit to work with pathogens and now want to start this activity for the first time? Then you must notify the competent body of the activity. You can find more information here.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.