If you are working or employed in the food sector for the first time, you will need a certificate from the public health department confirming that you have been instructed in infection control.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.