If you dispose of waste or are involved in disposal operations for which you are required to keep proper records as well as a register, you may apply to the competent authority for an exemption from this record keeping and/or register requirement.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.