Whoever wants to collect, transport, trade and broker waste either needs a permit or, in the case of non-hazardous waste, he has to report it.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.