With the successful completion of vocational school or vocational college, the intermediate school leaving certificate can also be acquired if necessary. For this purpose, in cases of particular hardship, appropriate knowledge of another modern foreign language can be demonstrated instead of English.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.