If a provider of a child daycare facility wishes to employ a pedagogical specialist or supplementary staff member without a recognized qualification, personnel approval must be applied for.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.