The children and adolescents cared for in homes, relatives, employees of the facilities, and the facility operators and managers can contact the home counseling and home complaints offices of the governments if they have complaints or questions.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.