You can apply for a duplicate of an examination certificate, the decorative certificate of your master craftsman's certificate, your journeyman's certificate or a confirmation of apprenticeship for pension insurance purposes from the relevant Chamber of Skilled Crafts.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.