The legal support of asylum seekers in reception centers and shared accommodation is generally one of the tasks of the Central Aliens Authorities.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.