Costs for unaccompanied minor foreigners, which the district has reimbursed to the local youth welfare agencies under its own responsibility, are reimbursed by the responsible government upon request.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.