Inpatient care facilities and outpatient care services must apply for approval to allocate separately billable capital expenditures required for operations if the facilities have received public funding (e.g., state, municipality).

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.