Municipalities, counties and districts must prepare an annual report on their shareholdings in companies with a legal form under private law if they own at least five percent of the shares in a company.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.