If you are a cash-in-transit company and want to carry your weapons on commercial cross-border road transports of euro cash through Germany, you need permits under weapons law.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.