You can apply for a company license for the operation of a railroad in public transport in accordance with Section 6 of the General Railway Act (AEG) or a planning approval in accordance with Section 18 AEG for the construction or modification of railroad operating facilities.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.