School supervisory approval is required for the construction of new buildings, conversions and extensions in grammar schools, secondary modern schools, technical colleges, technical academies and vocational colleges. The governments are responsible for issuing these permits.

Please select where you would like to apply for the service:

Information about the service depends on the selected region. In most cases, you can specify your place of residence or select the place where you want to use the service.